Friday, June 6, 2008

The Invasion is Coming!!!!!!!!!

The "Corporate Invasion" is nearly here and we are all giddy with anticipation of Ed and Bo show opening at Comics & Classics this Saturday, June 7th! Beginning with an opening reception from
7 to 9pm, Ed Dansart and Bo Dillard present their take on corporations! Described as "low-brow, cartooney, fun, not-so-serious" art by Ed himself, this show captures our feelings that perhaps there are robots and monsters out there and they call themselves Exxon, Mobil, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble .... and their legions are many!!

Hey, wait....isn't Comics & Classics, Inc. a corporation? Well, technically, but we're a "good corporation" like Google ("Do no harm" is their corporate motto), or Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, or the makers of earth-friendly products like Method or Seventh Generation (both creators of "green" cleaning and laundry supplies that I'm sure must be incorporated). We're not all evil. Actually, our unofficial corporate motto is "We don't suck!" So there, we can't be bad and run by robots and monsters. We promise. Pinky swear. You believe me, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices as regards the boots are all over 190 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 200 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?